Starting a TalkEnglish Ministry
Want to start a TalkEnglish Ministry in your church? Here's how!
1. Get familiar with the TalkEnglish Program!
- Watch the TalkEnglish Promotional Video and Church Presentations - Videos 1 and 2 (see below).
- Watch the Sample TalkEnglish Lesson Video (see below) to get an idea of how a TalkEnglish works. There are a variety of ways to present a lesson and should be tailored to the individual needs of students, but this is just a sample of how a lesson might look.
- Complete the TalkEnglish Instructor Registration Form to gain access to Instructor and Student passwords for password protected pages.
- Browse the website!
2. Help your church get familiar with the TalkEnglish Program!
- Show the TalkEnglish Promotional Video and Church Presentation - Videos 1 and 2 (see below) to your church members, staff and/or small group leaders. Present the videos at a midweek or small group group meeting. You can also send the link to these videos to members of your church who are interested in learning more about TalkEnglish.
3. Coordinate a TalkEnglish Group Training Session!
- Train new instructors by coordinating a TalkEnglish Group Training Session for your church or small group.
- Follow the instructions on the TalkEnglish Group Training page to complete the steps necessary for setting up a local TalkEnglish Ministry!